Sports and Group Charters
Our Team Members at Fly Private Vegas are here to understand your Group or Charter needs. With a wide range of aircraft options we will be here to provide you with cost effective rate options– Our services include all the options you will need to ensure that your group is well taken care off.
Aircraft options, you should consider:
- Embraer 135, a 30 Seat Communter Type Jet with 2-1 seating. Suggected use for trips under 2 Hours- Estimated hourly charter costs from $10,000 per hour
- Boeing BBJ Jet with 19 Business Class Seats- range up to 5 hours. Charter rates from $11.000 to $13,000 per hour
- Airbus 319, Boeing 737 400-800 series with 58 Business Class Seats, 140-160 standard seats. Rates from $13,000 to $18,000 per hour
- Boeing 787 Jets with up to 230 seats, please ask for availability and pricing.
Before you charter, need to know:
- Commercial Jets are not available in all markets–the Operator will charge you the hourly charter costs from the Homebase
- Single Entity Groups and Sports Teams are paid by one single group or organization.
- Inclusive Tour Charters, when you collect funds from participants are required to set-up an escrow account.
- The Charter Rules are under direct control of the FAA, please contact us for details.
A special Invitation to experience the Fly Private Vegas Experience:
You receive direct charter agreements from the Airline or Charter Operator- all costs are fully detailed including the availability of flight deck crew and cabin staff. We do all the work for you–you pay the operator direct. To cover our Time and support services including the set-up of group services, check-in and baggage handling a minimal charge of 2.5% is charged by us to cover time and expenses.
How to plan, before you charter-save time
- Plan your schedule, will you prefer to leave from a Local Airport Gate or do you prefer a Private Airport Lounge (Used for Private Jet Charters.
- Do you have your flight schedules–allow time for check-in and unloading of baggage
- How many passengers–do you need a Jet will all standard seats (140 to 160) or a plane with First and Standard Class Seats. All business Class seating for 55-57 seats. (Limited availability)
- How much baggage for each traveler- we recommend one standard suitcase of 44 lbs maximum–How about any additional equipment will you carry as a sports team?
- Update us on your financial plans–will your be able to pay a deposit of 30% and make final payment 21-30 days before departure?
- For support call our Charter department at 702-336-7345. Our consultation services are FREE of Charge.
- We provide you with the Net/Net Charter Costs from the Airline Operator, a small handling fee will be charged for the services your require. You benefit from Total Transparency and no hidden fees or charges.
Our Team Members will assist you with the most customizable flight solutions. Giving you the opportunity to charter any size of plane. We coordinate your check-in, seat assignments and special signs for your guests for check-in desks. Special VIP lounges and planeside boarding for your VIP Guests.
Vegas Express Jet now partners with Fly Private Vegas. For support don’t hesitate to contact our airport desk at 702-336-7345.