How much is a Private Jet, we help you explore the best ways to enjoy luxury jet rentals at budget prices. Discover Open Legs, One Ways and Private Jet Charters. The best jets with the lowest costs. Learn how to Fly Private.
Take full control over your budget and selected best options- we are here to help you downlaod:
- Do you secure the best deals and quotes from Brokers, Operators or a Technology Direct Portal
- The best Jet types and Hourly Charter Costs
- How to compare aircraft and rental-charter costs
- Open Legs or One way charters–the upside the risks you must consider
- The Private Jet Charter, your schedule, your way.
DETERMINE YOUR BEST RESOURCES FOR RELAIBLE PRICES, QUOTES BEFORE YOU FLY:
jet Brokers will have the ability to contact Jet Operators and seek quotes for your flight. To pay for their staff and overhead costs they will include a commission. Additionally they will be eager to sell you Prepaid Jet Cards an d Memberships. Costs for Jet Cards may range from $25,000 to $250,000. Expect on-going fees for Memberships. Such options may benefit Jet Flyers who Fly Private at least One Hundred Hours per year. For most leisure travelers this option could be pricey!
The Best Jet Types
Over 70% of all Private Jet flights are under 1,500 miles.A typical flight is about 2,3 hours with 2-3 travelers. Just in case your flight is under 1,000 miles the Very Light Jets may be your very best options. You should consider the following aircraft:
- The Cirrus Vision (Image above) has seating for 3-5 passengers and is operated by one single or two pilots. Charter costs range from $1,900 to $2,200 per hour. Fly this Jet from Santa Barbara CA to the Las Vegas Strip for a weekend, expect roundtrip jet rental costs from $2,500 per person. About $10,000 for your aircraft charter.
- The Hondajet and the Citation M2 are upgraded versions of the Very Light Jets with seating for 5 travelers. The aircraft offer fully enclosed washrooms, a generous Bar and Beverage Package with a wide choice of snacks. Expect hourly charter rates from $2,300 to $2,700 per hour
- For a Longer Trip from Dallas, San Antonio or Austin to LAX or the Vegas Strip consider the Phenom 300 Jet should be on top of your wish list. Expect Hourly Charter Rates from $3,500 to $4,000 per hour. The Phenom is the most “Preferred Business Jet”
Open Legs, One ways and Seat Sharing
Open legs are trips which operate witout passengers. Flights return to base after they deliver travelers to their destination. Open legs also take place when the Jet flights without revenue passengers to pick-up flyers. Jet Operators will be eager to sell the open legs at deep discounted rates with savings from 30-60%.
Open Legs are posted between 3-13 days before departure. The Jet Planners at Fly Private Vegas will be pleased to provide you with options, dates and projected costs. Please contact the airport desk at 702-336-7345
Open Legs provide you with big savings– do understand that the charter party may change their flights, or cancel their trip. You must be prepared to make alternate reservations at the very last moment.
ONE WAY CHARTERS are excellent options for longer trips, you will be able to stay at your destination for an extended period. For example you will be able to save from $15,000 to $20,000 on a Coast to Coast trip with a Gulfstream IV or a Challenger 601-605 series.
SEAT SHARING, share your open seats with friends, family or use social media. Fly Private Vegas will be able to share your open seats with travelers who fly the same direction within 24/36 hours from your departure time. Your Privatecy is fully protected since we will introudce yhou to poetential travelers who you may contact you direct and handle the payments.
Fly Private your way
PRIVATE JETS AT 30% LESS TGHAN JETS CARDS AND FRACTIONAL OWNERSHIP (Like timeshares in the air)
- Charter a ny type of Private Jet from thje Verty Light, Light Medium or Large Cabin jets with hourly rates from $1,900 per hour
- Secure a quote, all you need to share is your flight schedule, destination and number of seats you need.
- Your quote will arrive via e-amail and include several aircraft options with seating charts and interior photos. View prices side-by-side. You select one of your options or you are free to ask for additional prices and aircraft types. Fly Private Vegas and Vegas Express Jet secures your quotes from 70 Plus operators–we do all the work for you.
- Like any of the quote- receive a Charter Proposal with GURANTEED rates and FLIGHT CONFIRFMATIONS. You may hold your plane with a Credit Card or pay via a Bank Wire Check.