Private Jet, 2023, 10 day Wine and Gourmet Dining Journey to Bordeaux, Reims and Paris.
The Ultimate Private Jet Journey for Wine Lovers with fine dining at One Star Michelin Restaurants
A Private Jet takes you on an inspiring adventure, incorporating everything we learned from our Travelers to perfect a 10 day journey. Enjoy total freedom of choice with custom crafted extensions for your return.
Your 10 days Journey takes you on a Private Luxury Jet from LAX and Las Vegas to city of Bordeaux France. Membership of the 2023 Wine Journey is limited to only 12 guests. The Gulfstream or Global 7000 Jet has spacious accommodations and comfortable lay flat seats. You will be able to pre-order your dinner selection from home, from Pepper Steak to Lobster. Wash this down with a great selection of California wines.
As a connoisseur of fine wines and gourmet dining, included in your 10 days visit are visits to secluded wineries in Bordeaux and Reims. Your trip includes dinner feats at One Star Michelin Restaurants- you will meet with the chef who will prepare your most favorite dish to perfection. The Grand Intercontinental Hotels in Bordeaux and Paris have been reserved for you stay. Your trip from Bordeaux will be on board the French TGV (High Speed Rail) to the Paris. All transfers and tours will be via a Limo Bus.
Detailed tour and itinerary information is available early 2023.
Please ask us for the 2023 Tour details
Your Voyage from the Westcoast is on-board a Global 7000 or Gulfstream Jet. Seating is limited to 12 guests. Your Jet will depart from a Private Lounge in the late afternoon for an overnight, nonstop flight to Bordeaux. Relax in fully reclining seats. Full WIFI and Entertainment options are jours to enjoy. A full dinner and continental breakfast will be served before your Bordeaux Arrival. Transfer from the Airport to the Le Grand Intercontinental Hotel.
This will be included in the 10 Day Wine Program–final details will be send to you early 2023.
- Day One:– overnight Private Jet from US Westcoast to Bordeaux France
- Day Two–, Arrive Bordeaux AM- afternoon at leisure. Evening welcome dinner at a One Start Michelin Restaurant
- Day Three–, Full day excursion to St Emillion with a visit to a secluded winery- luncheon included
- Day Four–: Visit the Bordeaux Wine Museum. With the help of your guide visit all the Vineyards in the World- Luncheon and Wine Pairing
- Day Five:– Day at Leisure, explore Bordeaux or a Chateau on your own
- Day Six: Transfer to the Rail Station for a TGV Train to Paris.Lunch and wine is served on board. Transfer to the Intercontinental hotel Rue the La Paix
- Day Seven:– A full day discovery of Reims with a visit and luncheon at the Taittinger winery, learn from the experts and how this frim retained it’s independence and impact of Climate Changes.
- Day Eight:– We invite you to join our One Day Normandy-D-Day trip with Omaha beaches, Cemetery and Cider Tasting.
- Day Nine: –Day at Leisure, special farewell celebration at one of the Paris One Star Michelin Restaurants.
- Day 10,– Our Tour guests will return via American Airlines Business Class to Las Vegas and LAX. Others will commence their extended visits with custom crafted itineraries. Extended stay options include: Marseilles, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon with Mediterranean cruises.
Retutning home from your wine journey will include Business/First Class services with American Airlines. Enjoy the comfort of the AA layflat seats on Board the 787 Dreamliner. WIFI and a wide range of entertainment options are featured. You will arrive home on the same evening.